March 7, 2011

I SPY.....AN IKEA PITCHER

A few months ago I went to Ikea and one of the things I had to have when I saw it was this large white enamel pitcher . . .
SOCKERÄRT Vase white Height: 12 " Volume: 125.1 oz  Height: 30 cm Volume: 3.7 l
Isn't it pretty?  I really love how versatile it is.  It could be used in almost any room and with many different decorating styles.  I am currently using mine in my bathroom . . .


But then I started noticing something.  As I was hopping around in blogland, I was seeing this same Ikea pitcher in many places.

Here it is at French Farmhouse 425 with Christmas greenery . . .

I spotted it in two different sizes at Sea Cottage ...

And Jennifer Rizzo has it on the counter of her amazing  transformed kitchen . . .

Doesn't it look great in all of these spaces?  Check them out if you have a chance!

So do you have one of these versatile pitchers or have you spotted one in blogland?  I would love to see how it is being used in other spaces so please let me know.   It is so nice to hear from you.  

~ ~ JoAnne


1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanne, I just found your blog and it's lovely. I hope it's o.k. if I add it to my blog list.

    I have a weakness for pitchers and creamers (which are just smaller versions of pitchers I guess) and have a few around the house that I decorate with. I'd like to add this one from Ikea as it looks like it could be used many ways.

    ReplyDelete