November 29, 2011

Farmhouse Tablescape

Christmas decorating won't start until after this Saturday for me.
My daughter's 10th birthday party is this Saturday so I will
be decorating for that.
In the meantime, I still have the leaf in the table from Thanksgiving 
so it gave me the opportunity to create a little different centerpiece than usual.


I used my aqua mason jars along with some other jars and a
 basket of silverware to create a casual farmhouse table.


≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈


Here is what I currently have on my most favorite 
little table in the corner.


I'm thinking it looks pretty sweet!


Hopefully I will have some Christmas decorating to share soon!

Don't forget to check out my 
Christmas Parties and Inspiration Page 
for important dates this holiday season!!

~ JoAnne

~ joining ~


12 comments:

  1. I love your blue and white vingette with the flatware in the basket and the blue mason jars. It is so simple, yet so pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely farmhouse vignette. I love the jars and the blue color with your while is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore blue mason jars and anything farmhouse, so this one really caught my eye. That little table in the corner is just darling, and I love the layered dishes with the topiary. A great idea that I may try sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of your Blue Mason jar vignette, and the stacked plates under the topiary are so pretty. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty JoAnne! I love collecting the old blue jars. Love the candle in the little jar, too. Simple and cozy!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by That Country Place :). I am your newest follower and can already see lots of wonderful things on your blog! Lovin your decor and simple style. Have a great day and I hope we can get to know one another in blogger land

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love the mason jars! I've got some on my vent hood in the kitchen!

    Now following!

    ~Mikey @ Shabby French Cottage
    www.shabbyfrenchcottage.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lOVE LOVE THE TURQUOISE MASON JARS..i JUST FOUND A LARGE ONE AT MOM'S HOUSE....SHE HAS ANOTHER ONE WITH THE FLIP LID...THE FIRST ONE WAS THE METAL LID... I WAS SO EXCITED TO FIND THEM..i'M LOL THINKING TO CONVINCE HER FOR THE OTHER ONE...LOVELY TABLE PIECE..have a great day hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this post! Farmhouse style is definitely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aqua mason jars my favorites, I have some of those...love the vignette. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a beautiful down-home farmhouse tablescape. Love it...:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty... those blue mason jars are my fav! : )

    ReplyDelete