PETER RABBIT & BEATRIX POTTER

I have always loved 
THE TALE OF PETER RABBIT . . .


 ~ he's such a cute bunny ~

source

. . . but he's so naughty . . .

source

Oh Peter, why can't you be a good little bunny
like Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail?

source

~ always into mischief ~

source

• • • never a moment's peace for poor Mr. McGregor • • •

source

~ ♡ ~  but we love you anyway Peter  ~ ♡ ~


source

Beatrix Potter wrote and illustrated The Tale of Peter Rabbit.
The book was first published in 1902.
It has certainly stood the test of time,
being a favorite of young children for decades.

source
Did you know that you can tour
 Beatrix Potter's home, Hill Top, near Cumbria, England?
Beatrix left Hill Top to the National Trust
and it has been kept just as it was then.


source

I wish you all the most happy and blessed Easter!

source





Comments

  1. JoAnne, I agree with you that he is just the cutest rabbit! I loved the story as a child and still enjoy seeing the sweet illustrations even today. Have a wonderful weekend!------- Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember being quite scared of the farmer when I was a tot - and now that we have a huge vegetable garden I can SEE why Farmer G chased that munching naughty bunny! Haha!

    Funny, growing up and seeing things completely different, yes?

    Cute post.

    There is a wonderful movie out about her life called Miss Potter done by Renee Zellweger I highly recommend if you haven't seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY FAVORITE TOO, I JUST LOVE BEATRIX POTTER AND PETER. I WOULD SO LOVE TO TOUR HER LITTLE COTTAGE...INDEED HE IS A NAUGHTY BUNNIE....I LOVE THE MOVIE BY RENEE ZELLWEGER I HAVE WATCHED IT OVER AND OVER...HAPPY EASTER..WITH LOVE JANICE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that story. :-) Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always loved the Beatrix Potter books. The illustrations are wonderful and the stories never get old!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts