June 23, 2012

cottage charm at the beach

Hi Everyone,

I am so happy to finally have some time to get back to blogging!!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
We just returned from vacation and I would love to
 show you some pictures I took.
Every summer we go to a small beach town in Delaware 
with my husband's family.
One of my favorite things about this town is all of the
New England style beach cottages that are everywhere.

~ JUST LOOK AT ALL OF THE COTTAGE DETAILS  ~

~ screened in porches ~

~ gingerbread house trim and white picket fences ~

~ colorful doors ~

~ clotheslines ~


~ brick sidewalks and little patios tucked away ~

~ porticos, shutters, and white railings ~

~ pastel colors and awnings ~


I could spend the entire week walking around
and looking at all of these houses.
Wouldn't you just love to see what they look like inside?
Me too!!


I hope to be back soon.
I have a few more pictures to share.

 ~ here's a sneak peak ~



• • • HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY • • •

*** joining these parties ***
BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH ~ MET MONDAY
COASTAL CHARM ~ NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY



4 comments:

  1. JoAnne, what great houses. What a beautiful place to vacation! Thanks for sharing it with us. I'd love to walk around there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CHARMING!! I would love to tour these homes.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious. I love towns like this. I'm stopping by from Between Naps on the Porch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love visiting areas like this and walking through the beautiful neighborhoods. I always want to peek into the gardens! Thanks for sharing. I'm visiting from It's All Good Home.

    ReplyDelete