December 22, 2012

Peace for Christmas


"This Christmas, God of peace, bless us all over again, 
that we might live with a new, mature faith,
that we might become peacemaking saints,
that we might be instruments of your
 Christmas gift of peace on earth.

Bless us all that suffering may end, that all may be healed,
 that all may live in peace, that all may radiate your love,
 that all may be one."
Wishing all of you a blessed and meaningful Christmas.
I know I am not alone in saying many special prayers
 for all of those who have experienced such
 great loss and sadness this year.



4 comments :

  1. Thank you for your prayer that is a bright star in This world that needs lots of them. Beautiful post


    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas JoAnne!

    Lori : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a blessed and Merry Christmas. I have so enjoyed your wonderful blog! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that the holiday season is wonderful for you and yours! Thanks for visiting me! I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete