June 14, 2014

AFTER THE RAIN

I've always loved pictures showing raindrops on foliage so I
decided to try my very limited skills the other day after it rained.
I took A LOT of pictures ~ a few of them turned out okay
for a complete amateur. 






This last one is my favorite. 
I love how the raindrops are just about to drip from the berries.

~ Happy Sunday Everyone ~ 

The beginning of a brand new week with endless possibilities!

(Possibilities of endless loads of laundry, sticky counters to clean,
and little people chauffeuring ~ I always try to look for the positive ~ haha!)



8 comments:

  1. All very pretty :) Im doing the laundry thing right now, it seems to never end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me, JoAnne? "a few of them turned out okay"? Those are AMAZING. I have never been able to do anything like that...could be my cheap camera but most likely is my skills....lol I LOVE that last one, too. Those are all awesome! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I'd say they are all good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to take some "after the rain" photos because that would mean we had rain.

    I love the look of dewdrops on flowers.

    Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the raindrops on flowers too. Love the white one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful pictures! I really love the first one with the berries. You are a great photographer! Enjoy this wonderful weather we're having. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures...love all of them!!
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful photos!! Happy Sunday to you!! : )

    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete