February 21, 2011

DREAMING OF FLOWERS

                  
          
                      On this chilly, rainy day, I am dreaming of flowers.
  
                                                          All of the beautiful colors and delicate petals.

                                                                   
                                                                                       So pretty and feminine.










This little girl is just so sweet - I could just scoop her up!!

The nice thing about the rain is that it will bring us the flowers I'm dreaming of.....eventually!


~ ~ JoAnne


                                                                                                                           All from Microsoft Images

1 comment:

  1. You have me longing for Spring. Joanne I hope you signed on to be a new friend as well of mine, I would hate for you to miss anything:)

    ReplyDelete