May 3, 2011

Favorite Whites

 I was gawking...I mean looking around over at Faded Charm today
and I noticed that it is time for this week's White Wednesday
so I thought I would share a few of my favorite white things
from around my house.

The texture on this frame makes it look like
 it is actually made of fabric.
A wire basket holds some bath supplies.

I like how the satin ribbon added to
 this rustic candle holder looks.

This candle holder is from ikea.
I like how it is a little different from
what you normally see.
I've always liked these pretty white flowers.

I found this star at a garden center
and painted it white.

I have two of these little benches.
They're great because I can use them
in so many different places.
  
This little collander is a cutie!

Love this little pitcher too!
My chippy wicker chair
that I've had forever.

I really like the pleating and ric rac detail
 on this pillow from Target.


     I would love to see your favorite white things.
I know you have some!
  Come on over to Faded Charm for White Wednesday if you have a chance
and join the party!
     Thanks so much for visiting - you guys are the best!!

~ ~ JoAnne

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

8 comments:

  1. Love all your whites Joanne!! Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so pretty, Joanne. I thought the picture frame WAS fabric! I like the wire cloche, too. I am always on the lookout for them!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Treasures, my favorite is that little bench with the Blue & White Batter bowl with the wired Basket on top.... Beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy I stopped by to see your wonderful whites! My favorite is the bench...I collect them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The keys on the star make it. I love those benches. I need to get me some ;)
    Visiting from WW
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all but I really LOVE your wire baskets. You have some great ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the white wire basket is beautiful !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallo,

    Wundervoll dein Blog. Ich bin begeistert von deinen Gegenständen und komme bestimmt gern wieder vorbei

    Liebe Grüße Nicole

    ReplyDelete