September 8, 2011

More Farmhouse in the Bathroom

A while back I posted about adding farmhouse style to our master bathroom.
You can read about that here if you so desire : }

I have changed the accessories on the little table I have in there
and I think it gives it a more "farmhouse" feel.

~ ~ see what you think ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I found this pretty jewelry tray and the galvanized bucket at Joann Fabrics.


As you can see, my hubby throws his
 loose change in here. 


This sounds silly, but I was so happy to find a box
 of tissue with a color and pattern that I like.
Sometimes it's just the little things, right?


A basket for towels on the bottom shelf.


It's always nice to have a change even if
 it's just a little one. 

Thanks so much for taking a look!

I hope you're having a wonderful day!!

~ ~ JoAnne
~ joining ~

13 comments:

  1. Great little table JoAnne and you accessorized it perfectly! You definitely gave it a farmhouse feel. Love it!! Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little table! I love the bucket with all the change in it. Where did you find the tissue box? It looks perfect with all the other accessories.

    Lori : )
    Thrifty Decor Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's truly the little things that make a house a home.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the galvanized bucket...it amazes me what JoAnn fabrics has!!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice area and so practical too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty little vignette. Love the little table and the floors too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know, that bucket really fits right in! It reminds me of a wishing well bucket from a farm. andrea @ townandprairie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joanne, so cute. What a clever idea. I may have to do this myself.

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I wish I had room in my little bathroom for a cute table like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very farmhouse-y! Love it! Your jewelry tray is gorgeous! :) Hope you get to keep the change when the bucket's full.....lol!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is that little bucket! That is such a great idea. We do this anyway but not in a cute way! :) Thanks for the idea.

    I'm having a little give away! Come by and say Hi!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. JoAnne,

    I like this little table in your bath. The farmhouse accessories are perfect for it. Thanks for linking it to Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your little table!! It's so cute,and your accessories are perfect.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete