FIRST DAY OF FALL




First Day of Fall
The Autumnal Equinox

I wish you all a beautiful day!


Comments

  1. Happy Fall Joanne! Gorgeous image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo! Wish I could find some pretty fall scenes like that around here.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fall!! Love the picture it is beautiful

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a wonderful fall weekend!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy fall JoAnne, have a nice weekend. Waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Fall to you, JoAnne! Love the picture - I was just thinking I want to go take photos of churches and now you've inspired me to get out and do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Fall to you, too, JoAnne! This is the most wonderful time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. JoAnne - what a beautiful scene. Thanks for sharing.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment