PAINTED COAT RACK

Wow, this time of year sure does get busy, doesn't it?
My son received the Sacrament of Confirmation last weekend
 so we had family visiting for that.
Yesterday I spent the day helping out with my daughter's field trip.
Next up we have concerts, sports, and other end of year activities.
After today, my kids only have 13 more days of school!

I did manage to complete one little project, though.
I decided to paint this coat rack.
I liked the floral design but every time I hung it up,
it just seemed too busy.


I wanted to use it in my bedroom so I used my Annie Sloan
chalk paint and then added some French wording.

( the brick is just holding it up while I take pictures )

"Bless This House"

I found the French address at The Graphics Fairy.


I'm not all that crafty, so I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
I like how the colors look with the iron hooks.


I mentioned recently that I have been making some
 little changes to our master bedroom.

Well, I have it done but now I have to wait for a sunny
day to take pictures and today is definitely not that day.

I promise to show you as soon as Mr. Sun cooperates!

Happy Weekend Everyone!

~ JoAnne

• • • joining • • •

Comments

  1. I like it so much better painted! Can't wait to see what you've done in the master bedroom.

    Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16,000 woodworking plans inside...(2 days left)

    I just discovered this and suggest you see this immediately...

    ==> All the woodworking tools you will need

    There are over 16,000 woodworking plans that comes with step-by-step instructions and detailed photos

    Cool thing is, I've been quietly using the plans for the past 2 months to build my outdoor projects

    Here's why its so cool:

    - Over 16,000 Woodworking Plans
    - With CAD/DWG software to view/edit plans
    - Step-by-step instructions with photos
    - High quality blueprints and schematics
    - Lifetime members area with woodworking videos

    You'll love it.

    Check it out now as the offer ends in 2 days: ==> Diagrams which are detailed with a full set of dimensions

    Go now as this offer comes down in

    the next few days (time sensitive): ==> Step -by-step instructions how to start your project

    Your Name Here

    P.S TedsWoodworking has fast become the most popular woodworking package. The sale price will not last forever. If you are looking for best blueprints, illustrations and plans to make any project easy and hassle-free, than I urge you to get in while its cheap.

    Click here to visit his site now: ==> The necessary materials for that particular project


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment