Baking for the Holidays with Truvia®

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Truvia® Natural Sweetener for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

     Don't you just love yummy desserts?  I sure do but I am always trying to find something with less calories but still satisfies my craving for sweets.  I recently discovered Truvia® Baking Blend which is a blend of Truvia® natural sweetener and sugar.  It has 75% fewer calories than sugar but with still provide a sugar-like texture and moistness in your baked goods.  Love that!
     We all know how quickly the holidays are approaching and like many of you, I will be doing some baking.  This year I am going to try some of the recipes on the Truvia® website.  One recipe that I definitely want to make is the Cranberry Orange Muffins.

Here are the ingredients you will need:


Comments

  1. Hi JoAnne! Those cranberry orange muffins look yummy! I've never used Truvia but just might have to try it.

    Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

    Lori : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must give this a try!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts