August 6, 2011

FARMHOUSE STYLE

I have a love for farmhouse style . . .
                                                          

        
                                                                                                               source
    
                                         
                                 
                                 source

                                   
                                                                              source 

                              
                       source

                               
                         source







                                          


                                                     
                                                      
                                         
    ~ nothing like it to evoke the feeling of comfort, warmth, home 
~ thoughts of simpler times 
~ down to earth 

Do you love it as much as I do?

~ JoAnne

~ joining ~

5 comments:

  1. Yes I do! Beautiful inspiration! Thanks for linking up to Farmhouse Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reflection is less hard ... more realistic but to see with a wink ;)

    Your 5th pic is my absolute favorite. I love the combination between modern style and old industrie!!! Thanks for sharing these pictures.

    Hugs
    Tine

    ReplyDelete
  3. would I LOVE to have those walls.....OH YESS!!!!!
    such texture and interest. White and dreamy so I could accent with light :*~pink:*~ falling in love with the farm house #3 aaaah move me in!

    ~~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great farmhouse inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos!! I just found your blog through Laurie Anna, it is so beautiful!
    Have a lovely day.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete