Impressive 4th of July Decorations (or not)


As you can see, I went all out for the 4th this year!
. . . this is about the extent of my decorations . . .


Impressed?


 * * * * * * * * 


Well, 'The Boss' isn't either so don't feel bad!!

~ here are some patriotic decorations that really are impressive ~

bhg.com

nicehomedecor.com

nicehomedecor.com

betweennapsontheporch.net

celebrating-fourthjuly.com


Don't these images just put you in the mood for some fireworks?

Wishes to all of you for a Happy, Safe, and Fun
4th of July!


Comments

  1. AAAAAHHH! That first porch is to die for! Thanks for the inspiration today! My house is bare-bones minimum right now and my doggies could care less!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that watering can! I didn't do much 4th of July decorating either. Nobody is coming over and we're just hanging out with the new pup. Have a great 4th JoAnne!!

    Lori : )
    Thrifty Decor Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that kitchen!
    I haven't decorated for the 4th this year. We need to seriously organize the attic so I can get to decorations.
    Have a happy 4th

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like yours the best.....esp. the use of the cat in yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your decorations are cute! Love the pitcher and your little kitty is adorable.
    Have a wonderful 4th of July.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous images...love the kitchen! Since I am a pastel person, I don't have much of the red, white and blue! Precious kitty!

    Happy 4th!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very impressed, I love your sweet gingham pitcher all decked out. Happy 4th of July my friend! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't decorate for the 4th of July at all! It just kinda sneaked up on me and I was ill-prepared. Kitty is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment