May 29, 2014

THE MASTER BEDROOM THIS YEAR

I have made some little changes in our master bedroom 
that I haven't shown you.
I wasn't sure when I last posted about this room so when I checked 
it out, it just so happens that it was in May of last year.
Maybe I should call this "My Annual Master Bedroom Post."

~ so here it is now ~


The sun was shining in so beautifully the day
 I took these pictures.



~ a few accessory changes ~



I found these plates for above the headboard on Ebay.


The biggest change is probably swapping out the chair I had in here
for my white wicker rocker.  I think it gives the room more of a 
cottage feel.



So now you're all caught up on the master bedroom ~ I know
you've just been waiting in anticipation ~ ha ha!

11 comments:

  1. Your bedroom is beautiful! Love the duvet and that blue is stunning! Your chest/nightstand is beautiful.......love the hardware on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rhonda ~ I just have to have my blue in just about every room! Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty, JoAnne! The blue and white makes for such a calm serene setting for your pieces of furniture. Definitely a sweet country feeling. I love the plates above the bed! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty JoAnne! Love your blue comforter...your two nightstands and armoire are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Joanne, everything is so pretty. Such a soothing colour combination.... blue and white, a classic. LUV the duvet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like your little changes. They are the best--simple ones that we can make and things just feel fresh and new with out big hassles. Love those little matching plates, they look good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your rocking chair, it gives the perfect cottage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great changes and love, love the bedding!!!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bedroom is so pretty and calming! I love the white rocker in the corner instead of the chair you had there before. The plates above your bed are perfect - great Ebay find! I love all the changes you made!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bedroom is very pretty...love the blue and white. I have soft blue walls in our master bedroom and our quilt has pale blue and pale green with soft red cabbage roses on it.
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bedroom is so pretty - light and cheerful. I love the dresser on the side of the bed. It looks like such a lovely piece of furniture. My house is so dark from all the trees, I am always envious of those with bright cheerful rooms.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete