June 18, 2014

A COTTAGE KITCHEN THAT INSPIRED ME

When we remodeled our kitchen 6 years ago, this is one of the kitchens
that I used for inspiration.
Isn't it pretty?


It has a very similar layout to our kitchen.


I love the soft colors and the curve of the tile above the cooktop.
The built-in plate rack is a wonderful feature, don't you think?



Nice storage ideas too.


The pretty hutch adds a lot of warmth to the room.


~ pretty amazing before and after ~

I think this is a classic kitchen that will always be in style.
What do you think?

all images from www.davefox.com

 • • joining • •





10 comments:

  1. I love the kitchen. We are doing ours as you know and I can't wait to get it done. Ours will be going from very dark to very light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration and you know I adore your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love plate racks and if I ever get a chance to remodel a kitchen, I will have one!
    GREAT inspiration!
    Sherry
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! And yes, it will always be in style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - really hard to believe it is the same space. Really awesome, and yes agreed it is "today" but not too trendy so should be good for a long time to come - hopefully they enjoy it for a long time.

    I have to go back and take a look at your kitchen now and see what you ended up doing, I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that window over the sink makes all the difference! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely, this kitchen is so lovely and has such a warm and inviting feel. I can certainly see why you saw it as inspiration. I had to go in and look at your kitchen and have to say, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous kitchen! I love the colors, warm, inviting and yes, definitely a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what an amazing change! Loved the contrasting yellow cupboards in your inspiration photo. Both it and yours will forever be in style! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both your kitchen and the inspiration kitchen are wonderful.

    I love your wood floors - what a lovely color.

    ReplyDelete